I like to travel. My favorite way to travel is using a Boat. If I could travel anywhere in Michigan I would go to Detroit. I would like to see Niagara Falls.
I liked the Winter olympics. The next Winter Olympics are in 4 years in France. The country with the most medals during the 2026 Olympics was Norway. My favorite event to watch was skating.
Going on a trip means you need to take time to plan it. We will be on mid winter break starting on Friday. Before I pack clothes for a trip I need to look at the weather. It is winter in Michigan but in another state it may be warm. I will need to grab a suitcase to pack my clothes in. If we are going on a road trip I need to bring items to keep myself busy in the car. I will pack headphones and ipad. I can also pack snacks to bring. My favorite snacks are Pretzels.
Comments
Post a Comment