I like to travel. My favorite way to travel is using a Boat. If I could travel anywhere in Michigan I would go to Detroit. I would like to see Niagara Falls.
I want to make goals for my summer. I want to spend time with (who do you want to spend time with?) Friends and Family. 3 places I want to go in my community are: The Water Park, Go Camping, and Get Ice Cream. I am most looking forward to Being Out of School.
Planning for my future after TRAILS makes me feel excited. Part of being an adult means I have to make important decisions. I want to have I say and share my opinions with others. I will be graduating from TRAILS when I turn 26 years old. I have 5 years let in the program. I plan on living with my family in the future. I want to attend another school similar to TRAILS when I graduate. A field trip I want to go on before my last year is The Friendship Circle. I want to work at Senior Center for my last year.
like to workout and do weights and cardio and exercise with my own style to get faster and be the True God of Speed
ReplyDelete